It's a FETA F.I.E.S.T.A!! That's how I would describe this tangy and ABSOLUTELY delicious whipped feta and olive dip.
Its so easy to make and its feels SO upscale and fancy. Its just feta, cream cheese, olives, lemon juice, and some herbs blitzed together in a food processor and BAM! You have an amazing snack or appetizer that will impress absolutely everybody.Print
Whipped Feta and Olive Dip
- 10.5 ounces block feta cheese (one container of block feta from Trader Joes) at room temperature
- 3 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- Juice from 1 lemon
- ⅓ cup olive oil plus more for drizzling
- ¼ cup kalamata olives
- 1 clove garlic
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- Leaves from 4 sprigs of fresh thyme
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor and mix until smooth
Trader Joe's? Sorry - never heard of it.
But the recipe looks great! Defs gonna make it.