This sweet and creamy whipped feta dip topped with roasted grape puree is the perfect combination of salty and sweet! The brine-soaked feta and naturally sweet roasted grapes are so delicious together and this recipe is easy so make! It also looks gorgeous on any table and will impress all your house guests.
WHY THIS RECIPE WORKS:
The key to this recipe is the whole brine-soaked feta. This is not the time to use feta crumbles; you want to use whole block feta soaked in brine. This ensures that the cheese is moist, salty, and will make a smooth dip.
The roasted grapes add the perfect amount of sweetness to cut the salty feta, making it the perfect dip.
- Greek whole block feta cheese. Whole block feta that is soaked in brine will ensure that the dip is moist, salty, and smooth!
- Fresh grapes. Grapes provide the sweetness to this dip; using ripe grapes will produce the sweetest puree.
- Good extra virgin olive oil. Since this recipe uses just a few ingredients using high-quality ones is key!
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE:
Time needed: 30 minutes.
- Place the grapes on a baking sheet, drizzle with some olive oil and a pinch of salt. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Blend the feta, cream cheese, lemon juice, and olive oil in a food processor until smooth.
- Rinse out the food processor and blend the roasted grapes until smooth.
- Serve the grape puree on top of the whipped feta and enjoy with fresh bread and pita chips.
TIPS AND TRICKS:
- Use room temperature ingredients to make a super smooth dip.
- Use the best whole block feta you can find for the best flavor.
- If you don’t have a food processor, you can use a blender or an electric mixer.
Store this dip in an air-tight container in the fridge, and it will keep for up to 5 days.
If you don’t have a food processor, you can use a blender or an electric mixer.