This sweet and creamy whipped feta dip topped with roasted grape puree is the perfect combination of salty and sweet! The brine-soaked feta and naturally sweet roasted grapes are so delicious and easy to make!
- 8 ounces fresh block feta
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 cups fresh grapes, plus more for a garnish
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Remove grapes from their stems and place them on a baking sheet, drizzle with some olive oil and a pinch of salt. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Mix the feta, cream cheese, lemon juice, and olive oil in a food processor until smooth.
- Rinse out the food processor and blend the roasted grapes until smooth.
- Serve the grape puree on top of the whipped feta and enjoy with fresh bread and pita.
- Use room temperature ingredients to make a super smooth dip.
- Use the best whole block feta you can find for the best flavor.
- If you don’t have a food processor, you can use a blender or an electric mixer.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: baking
- Cuisine: american
Keywords: Feta, feta dip