Bourbon whipped cream is the perfect topping to make any dessert festive and a little boozy! This sweet cream has a delicious edge with just a hint of bourbon.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp bourbon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Start by adding the cream and sugar to a high-sided mixing bowl.
- Use an electric mixer to mix on medium-high until it starts to thicken.
- Turn the mixer up to high and whip until very soft peaks form. Light tracks from the mixer should be visible.
- Add the bourbon and vanilla.
- Continue to whip until stiff peaks form.