This fruity and flavorful bourbon peach smash is summer in a cocktail! This drink brings together ripe peaches, sweet bourbon, and a refreshing touch of fresh mint and smashes them all together in a glass with ice.
- 1/2 peach - thinly sliced
- 4-5 mint leaves
- 1 oz agave
- 1 1/2 oz bourbon
- Add 1/2 of a thinly sliced peach into an old-fashioned glass.
- Top with the agave and mint.
- Muddle until there are no chunks of peaches left.
- Add the bourbon, stir, and cover with ice!
- Garnish with more peach slices and a sprig of mint.