Making toast in the oven couldn't be easier; this recipe for oven toast is a quick way to use an oven to make perfectly toasted bread!
- Slices of bread
- Your favorite spreads (jam and butter were used here)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Grab the bread you want to toast.
- Decide how dark you want your toast to be.
- Place the bread slices directly on the rack.
- Bake for 10-18 minutes based on how dark you want the toast to be and how thick your slices are.
- Carefully remove the slices from the oven with an oven mitt.
- Serve with your favorite spreads.
Keywords: oven toast, how to make toast in the oven, oven toasted bread