This tropical and sweet coconut pineapple margarita will transport you right to vacation. This cocktail is loaded with fresh pineapple juice, coconut cream, fresh lime juice, and good tequila!
- 1/2 ounce agave
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce stained cream of coconut
- 4 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 ounces tequila
- Start by toasting the shaved coconut by heating it in a saucepan on medium heat until lightly browned. Rim your margarita glass in agave, and then dip it into the toasted coconut.
- Then add the tequila, lime juice, agave, and pineapple juice to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Strain the coconut cream to ensure there are no lumps.
- And the coconut cream to the shaker and shake for 10 seconds. Add ice, followed by pineapple juice, lime juice, and tequila.
- Shake for 10 seconds, then strain over ice into the coconut rimmed glass.
- If your shaved shards are too long, simply crush them with your hands before toasting.
- Use agave to rim your glass to ensure that the coconut sticks.
- If you want even more spice, you can rim the edge of the glass with tajín!
- Really shake your margarita in the cocktail shaker to get a nice foam top.
- Garnish with pineapple and lime slices.