This sweet and delicious homemade honey butter recipe combines salted butter with honey, and bourbon is the perfect treat to take special occasions to the next level!
- 1 cup salted European-style butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp bourbon
- Let the butter come to room temperature.
- Add the butter, honey, and bourbon to a mixing bowl and beat with an electric hand mixer until smooth!
- Serve with bread or biscuits!
- This recipe is so easy the only trick is to use room temperature butter. It helps the honey and bourbon blend together.
- Category: Condiment
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Butter, honey butter