This refreshing and bubbly limoncello spritz combines the fresh and sweet Italian lemon flavor from limoncello with the sparkling wonderfulness of prosecco!
- 1 oz limoncello
- 1 oz sparkling water
- 6 oz prosecco
- Add ice to a large wine glass.
- Pour in the limoncello.
- Add in the prosecco.
- Followed by the sparkling water.
- Add your garnishes and enjoy!
- Chill your liqueur in the freezer
- Have your wine chilled and ready
- Use small ice; I find that large block ice isn't as good as crushed ice in spritzes.
- Use a large wine glass with enough room to accommodate the ingredients, ice, and garnishes.