This festive fall harvest bourbon pumpkin punch is the perfect Halloween or autumn drink for a crowd! Whether you're using a punch bowl or a pitcher, you can serve up plenty of pumpkin spice flavor this season.
- 1 cup pumpkin butter
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 3 cups apple cider
- 2 cups ginger beer
- 1 1/2 cup bourbon
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Optional: apple slices, cranberries, cinnamon sticks, rosemary, orange slices.
- Combine the pumpkin butter with water, maple syrup, and cinnamon sticks in a small saucepan until the cinnamon infuses the mixture.
- Transfer the pumpkin mixture to a pitcher or punch bowl filled with ice. Add apple cider, bourbon, ginger beer, and orange juice.
- Stir and optionally garnish with apple slices, cinnamon sticks, rosemary, cranberries, or orange slices.
- Pour into glasses filled with ice and garnish with cinnamon sticks.
Use the serving scaler to make enough for 12-15 people
Heat the pumpkin butter mixture until the cinnamon has been infused and the pumpkin is loose.
The pumpkin can settle at the bottom of the bowl, so stir every once in a while.