- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Ground Cardamom
- Zest and juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 F and prepare the loaf tin with a thin coating of olive oil and flour.
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cardamom, and lemon zest.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, add the honey, olive oil, milk, sugar, lemon juice, and eggs. Mix on medium until smooth and well combined.
- Slowly mix in the flour mixture until the batter comes together and is thoroughly combined.
- Pour the mixture into the loaf tin and bake for 50-55 minutes or until the top of the cake spring back when touched and toothpick comes out clean.