- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Zest from 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp butter
- Any toppings you like: strawberries, powdered sugar, syrup, whipped cream
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and place an oven-safe skillet inside
- Mix the ingredients, starting with the liquids, in a blender until smooth. Let set sit for 25 minutes.
- Once the batter has rested, take the skillet out of the oven and melt the butter. Once the butter has melted pour in the batter and bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Serve with all the toppings of your choice!