- 1 large cucumber (I used an English cucumber) – peeled, seeded and coarsely grated
- 3 Tbsp. finely grated white onion
- 1 – 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ½ tsp. dried dill
- Dash of hot pepper sauce
- 1 drop greed food coloring (optional)
- Place grated cucumber and white onion mixture in a piece of cheesecloth and twist to squeeze out all liquid.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and combine using a mixer. While you can use a food processor, I find that the cucumbers maintain a better texture if you use a mixer. Refrigerate for one hour before serving.